1.100% "commissioned only" , for motivated Sales Representatives wanted who seek uncapped earning potential.
2.For general product line information, please refer to www.wellcoindustries.com.
Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales utilizing knowledge of core customers and our product line. Responsible to profitably grow sales to achieve yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core industries and emerging industries and markets; responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customer.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers. Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
Forecasts, prospects, and bids for new business to include customers, markets, and additional service opportunities.
Maintains existing and builds new customer partnerships. Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships.
Partners with customers, vendors, Credit, and A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues.
Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders.
May conduct negotiations with suppliers, vendors and manufacturers.
Assists in training or mentoring of associates.
Nature and Scope
Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
Point of sales (POS) system or consultative selling/solution selling experience is required.
Knowledge of customer business needs.
Sales experience of farm or garden products or building or construction or electrical material is a plus.
Excellent in WORD, EXCEL, PPT
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
· Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline
· Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through book of business, territory mapping, networking, referrals, and cold calling; including follow up appropriately to obtain appointments
· Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology
· Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and influencers and stakeholders within targeted prospects.
· Travel to call on existing and prospective partners with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, and promoting Ideal Protein
· Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close
· Perform territory mapping to optimize prospecting within region
· Strategize and demonstrate a tailored solution and structure with multi-year business relationships
· Must possess an understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of product, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
· Consistent high sales achiever
· Proven track record of acquiring new business clients
· Experience building a partnership in designated territory
· Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
· Must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task
· Passion for teaching and transferring knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience identifying solutions to problems
· Demonstrated ability to use office-related software products such as MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), and Outlook
· Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle changing and fluid environments
Job Type: Full-time
B2B sales: 3 years
In this role, the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Build and optimize our digital marketing programs across SEM, Affiliate, SEO, display, mobile, video, paid social, and email with an eye to new customer acquisition, engagement, and re-marketing
Experimenting with and testing new methods of online customer acquisition
Managing and tracking media budgets and sales projections while optimizing ROI
Present and communicate results of digital marketing campaigns throughout the team
Build and lead a performance-driven growth team spanning paid media, conversion flow optimization, social, SEO, and grassroots marketing.
Set goals and track metrics and conversion rates continuously
Qualifications/Skills Required & Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree required
At least 3 years of relevant professional digital / online marketing experience with significant B2C marketing experience, including managing SEM, SEO, paid social media advertising, video, display, mobile advertising, and remarketing programs / functions
Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization, and online tracking and reporting functions
Skilled at delivering in a fast-paced environment and responds well to shifts in trajectory
Balances strategic thinking with tactical vision
Seeks an opportunity to lead at the intersection between digital marketing experience, analytics, and brand design and messaging
Expert in targeting, bids and pricing, messaging, and A/B testing
Hands-on approach to work
Self-motivated and takes initiative
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Communicates proactively and effectively
Positive and upbeat demeanor
Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leads
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing: 1 year